lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT.

My favourite restaurant is called "El Salamanca" is situated next to the sea in Barcelona's harbour. The restaurant i very big and divided in two parts, one part is in the open air covered with a shelter, and other one inside.

The building left me speechless the first time i saww it, because it is very big and the part that is outside there is a TV, and chimneys for the winter.

But what really calls my attention is that the fish is very fresh, and you can see a big goldfish bowl with many fish in it, and if you want a fish, they catch the fish that is inside the goldfish bowl.

Not only you can eat here, but also you can make parties in the restaurant because there is a special part at the top of the restaurant for special events. Meanwhile you are eating the waiters give you a rose, and when you want coffee they give you also a cake.

From my point of view this is a very good restaurant with excellent food.

I strongly recommmend visiting and trying the maravellous food of this restaurant, and I also think that is specially good for families and friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario