lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

BLIND DATES.

Nowadays, a lot of people use internet for everything, making new friends, chatting on the computer, all the people in the world has got a computer in their lives. Chatting with people that you know, I think that is a good thing, but making new friends is a little bit dangerous.
On the one hand, chatting on the internet is useful because you can learn a lot from the other people, you can make new friends, and new experiences.
On the other hand, I thing that is a little bit dangerous because meeting people that you have never been with them it can be strange, and nowadays there are a lot of people that meet girls, and bad things use to happen.

From my point of view I think that internet is very useful but you must be very careful. I also thing that speaking before dating is the best think you can do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario