lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

MY BIRTHDAY.

This morning I woke up and I found a note on my desk, I felt so curious, I started reading, and the note said: "you must go to the bakery and ask to the work assistant for the other note". So I did it, when I asked for the othe rnote, the work assistant gave me the note and some sweets I feltso greatful, then I read the note and I must go to the clothes shops, and then they gave me the note and a lot of new clothes, I was enthusiastic!. Finally when I was in the toy shop, they gave me the last note and it ssaid: "you must go to the park and, then there, you must sit in a table and wait". When I was sitting on the table and nothing happened, then I started suffering because i thought that maybe someone wants to kindnap me. Suddenly a lot of people with a very big cake came and gave me the cake and a lot of presents. I was overjoyed!.
You can start laughing but, It was my birthday and i didn't remembre it!.
All the notes were a joke, because all of my friends wanted me to go to the park, and gave me the presents there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario